SKI RENTAL HIRT
1. The reservation order becomes valid with the receipt of a booking confirmation.
2. The reservation is valid until end of business on the first day of reservation. After this period the validity of the reservation expires. Should you for any reason whatsoever be unable to take up the reservation, we refund to you any advance payment made up to the date prior to the start of reservation less a processing fee of 5% of the rental price for the reservation (however, to a minimum processing fee of €5.00). From the 1st day of the rental period the deposit will not be refunded.
3. The rental contract is established between the customer and respective INTERSPORT HIRT branch (Shop) where the customer picks up and returns the equipment, once the customer pays the entire rental fee. The rental equipment will not be handed out before the full amount of the rental fee has been paid. By way of exception, the Renting Company may derogate from this condition and for example consider the handing out of the equipment as the establishment of the rental contract. If the contracting parties expressly agree on a different condition, the condition agreed this way will exceptionally apply.
4. The rental fee is valid for consecutive days only.
5. The obligation to pay the rental fee remains intact also in case of force majeure or bad weather conditions.
6. If the customer gets injured or ill during the rental duration, upon presentation of a medical cert and immediate return of the rental equipment, the rental fee from the moment of when the medical cert was issued will be refunded.
No refund for the unused period of the payment made shall be made in the event of early return within the rental period.
8. It is forbidden to pass the rental equipment on to third parties.
9. A security deposit is required for the rental of sports equipment. This may be a passport, a credit card slip or cash. The provision of security is not valid as a possible purchasing price for the equipment.
10. In general, the rental equipment is not insured against damage and theft. In the event of damage, including breakage or theft, a retention amount has to be paid as follows:
a. for Basic Classs bookings: SKI € 195.- BOOTS € 100.-
b. for VIP Class bookings: SKI € 250.- BOOTS € 150.-
c. for Exclusive Class bookings: SKI € 350.- BOOTS € 200.-
d. for Junior or Bambini bookings: SKI € 90.- BOOTS € 50.-
In the event of theft, evidence of a police report is to be provided.
In the event of deliberate damage, the customer has to pay the repair costs. If it is impossible to repair the equipment, the customer has to pay the current market value of the product.
11. Rental reservations taken after 4 pm, will be charged starting from the following calendar day. If the rental equipment is returned before 10 am, the current day will not be charged.
12. Ski boots are adjusted to the bindings; in case of rental equipment based on the safety regulation ISO 11088. When handing over the rental equipment, a special safety check and adjustment based on the ISO-/ÖNORM is however not done.
13. The Renting Company does not assume liability for accidents. In particular, the Renting Company is not liable for damage arising from incorrect or misleading information provided by the customer, especially in connection with the adjustment of ski bindings.
Place of jurisdiction, place of fulfilment and governing law
Place of fulfilment is the central headquarter of the Ski School/the Ski Rental. Place of jurisdiction for any disputes will be the competent court at the central headquarters of the Ski School/the Ski Rental. German law applies. The contract language is German.