THE WORLD AT YOUR WHEELS
Important information on bike rental:
- Bicycles cannot be booked by e-mail or telephone. Please book via our Online Shop.
- Bookings have to be made at the latest 2 days prior to the required rental day .
- We have a large number of bikes available in the rental stations, so that we can always find a solution for you.
- If you want to secure "your" bicycle, please book through the Online Shop.
- If a booking is not possible, this means that the bicycles in the required category have all been issued or that you are too late!
- One rental day is one calendar day and includes the period from 9 am to 5 pm; it is not a 24-hour period.
- Please note: The rental bicycles will not be issued on the evening prior to the rental day and returning the bicycles on the day after the rental day is also excluded!
- Group requests (from 10 people) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions on the topic of bicycle hire, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.
Thank you! The Intersport Hirt team.
The Aspect series from Scott are amazingly light and efficient bikes. A range of real sports bicycles!
The SCOTT Spark 960 offers an extremely light frame with suspension fork and damper lockout a the front and rear – for the perfect ride!
The upright sitting position, the suspension fork and step-through frame/English-style frame makes our all-terrain bike ideal for the Black Forest cycle paths.
The upright sitting position, with suspension fork and step-through frame makes our all-terrain bike ideal for the Black Forest cycle paths.
State-of-the-art technology and comfort are the hallmarks of the new FLYER. This e-bike is suitable for everyday use with a huge range of uses, whether you want to commute along the road from A to B, or take a detour along a country lane. The comfortable sitting position, the high-quality suspension fork and wide tyres make every trip a comfortable ride.
The upright sitting position of the FLYER C series, combined with the enormous range, makes it the ideal choice for ranging far and wide in comfort on e-bike tours. All the components have been designed for maximum comfort. The low step-through frame, together with the unrivalled stability of this series, offers you the maximum of the familiar FLYER quality.
Stability, comfort and forward drive are the main features of the Uproc2. The extremely stiff aluminium frame, the comfortable geometry with low stand-over height, and stable 29 inch wheels offer safety and control. The powerful Panasonic GX0 engine and the large 630 Wh battery let you find adventure away from the well-trodden tracks.
The SCOTT E-Genius 720 takes everything you love from the Genius, but adds a bit of kick. With the Shimano STEPS system, modern geometry and our TwinLoc Suspension System- explore the mountains like you never have before.
E-mountain bikes are the perfect option for those who want to do more in less time, or for those who need a little more power. With its revised design, the new Strike eRide sets a new benchmark in comfort.